What's New




Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family Reunion July 2008

Oh my goodness we just had the best week! We went to Oakley, Utah for a family reunion. It was really hard to leave. It was also hard to not leave the reunion and run all around saying hi to all our dear friends we miss so much since moving out of Utah. It was torture knowing I was a couple hours away from so many of you.

All that being said I grew closer to my family which was awesome! Let me just say I have the coolest sisters in the whole world. Don, Lori, Mel, Alexis, Megan, Jackson, Josh and I all stayed in one condo for the week. It was so fun to all be together. It was so great to be able to talk till the wee hours of the morning and get up the next morning exhausted, but to still have fun running around. There are many cute pictures I am going to attach to this post, but it doesn't do the trip justice, so I will also direct you here to see many more adorable pictures! We have one really cool family!






















2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like a fun time!! I want to go on a fun trip like that. It's the best to be with family. Hope you guys are doing good!

Steven Enfield said...

You know you really should avoid posts that will get you into trouble. How dare you come to Utah and not tell us!!!! I told you when I was coming to LA and tried to come see you; but no, you all decided to be sick. Where's the love Jen, where's the love?