What's New




Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Holy Cow....EARTHQUAKE!!!





Ok so Josh, Jackson and I were DOWNTOWN LA yesterday morning around 11:42am. Jackson and I were waiting in the car while Josh ran into the LAPD personnel building to drop off some papers. About 45 seconds after Josh left the car and enter the building I felt the ground start to shake. I looked in the rear view mirror (because I was still sitting in the passenger seat of the car) and I saw the huge USBANK Building swaying back and forth. HOLY COW I thought we were going to die! I looked back at Jackson and he didn't have a clue what was happening. Then I looked above us and saw all these power lines shaking. I seriously almost had a heart attack. Luckily the shaking stopped and no harm was done. Everybody starting running out of the LAPD building and I was looking for Josh everywhere. I thought he might be stuck in the elevator, but he finally came out and I gave him a huge hug :) I forgot how fun it is to live here in Los Angeles!

4 comments:

Brittney Paul said...

that is the coolest picture EVER!

Nick and Kirsten said...

yikes! i don't even know what to say - i've never been in an earthquake before.

i think you guys better move to fruit heights, no earthquakes here. there's a house for sale two doors up...what do you think?

hehe

darcie said...

scary scary scary. i hate thinking that there are things you can't protect your child from.

Anonymous said...

Just consider it an "E-Ticket" ride :)
Dad