What's New




Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quest, Stephanie, Shannon & Fallon Rock!

We made the coolest friends in Los Angeles. Quest and Stephanie are definitely some of the coolest people we met! We had so much fun with them and Kip, Katie and their cute kids. Almost every Sunday since we moved to LA we played games at Kip and Katie's house. Josh and I actually knew Quest from a long time ago. Josh and Quest were in the MTC at the same time and Quest and I were in the film program together at BYU.

Quest and Stephanie gave us 2 super cool hookups! Josh and I got to go to the Jay Leno show and sit in the front row!!! I do have video footage of us shaking Jay Leno's hand, I just need to get it off the tivo. Josh and I LOVE Jay Leno, we watch his show every weekday, so when Quest said he could get us tickets we almost passed out. It was awesome and I am still in shock that we were in the very center, front row! Oh yeah and we got to say hi to Larry the Cable Guy too because he was on the show the day we went! It was awesome!!

We also got to go to Disneyland because of Quest and Stephanie! We had so much fun. Jackson and Shannon are falling in love as you can see from the pictures. All day long, everyday, Jackson says I want to see baby (Fallon) and Shannon. It's seriously the cutest thing in the world!












1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the nice words, we miss you guys so much! We think about you often and you are always in our prayers. I hope all turns out for the best for your family.