What's New




Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Snoop Dogg is Mormon...Not Really



This is the funniest April Fools joke I have ever seen!! I wish it was true. You can see the fake cnn article here

All of you who know me, know I get so excited when I hear a celebrity is a member of the Church, active or not, so when I saw this I was stoked! But the computer nerd I am noticed the cnn html web address was spelled incorrectly and that's what clued me in that it was not real :(

Josh did a google image search of Snoop Dogg reading and this is what he found...

Snoop Dogg dropping it like it's hot.

Looks familiar to me :-) Very clever use of Photoshop.


On the bright side we have 2 Mormon American idol contestants, David Archuleta and Brooke White, which really are LDS and they are active :)




and let's not forget one of Josh and my favorites, Glenn Beck.

Glenn Beck

5 comments:

Spencer said...

Yeah, I too thought it might be real, b/c it half sounded true. Someone did some good research, but then i noticed the CNN website was wrong.. co.nr.. did some looking up. yeah.. not a real CNN website. It sure is funny though..
Oh.. and Glenn Beck? my fav? eh.. Good sometimes.. not good sometimes.. but I still watch every now and then..

Becca said...

April Fools!

We love photoshop at our home, too!
And American Idol! Great post!

Nick and Kirsten said...

this made me laugh!

hey - email me cause for some reason, i don't have yours on my contact list.

Rachel Marie said...

Maybe we could still Raptize him?

Wicky-wicky-wah?

j cubed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.